Followers

Nuffnang

tunku

Posted by Admin Direktori Blog | Posted on 3:20 PG | Posted in

sumber :-

tunku


PAS exco men should quit Azmin's line-up, says DAP

Posted: 25 May 2016 01:14 AM PDT

The three PAS exco members in the Selangor government should relook at their positions in Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Azmin Ali's line-up, said a state DAP leader.

"If I were one of them, I would resign because I did not follow the instructions of the mentri besar,'' said Selangor DAP youth chief Eric Teh Hoong Keat.

He said it would be difficult for them remain in the executive council after their party refused to cooperate over the Sungai Besar by-election.

Azmin had asked PAS not to contest in the by-election so that PKR can field its candidate there.

However, PAS president Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang has been adamant that his party contest the seat despite signals indicating that PKR has a better chance of winning.

Selangor Parti Amanah Negara (Amanah) youth chief Abbas Azmi said it is a matter of integrity whether or not the PAS exco members remain in the state government.

"But it is their party's decision (to contest in Sungai Besar) so they are obligated to stick to it," said Abbas.

Teh and Abbas were speaking to reporters at a PKR-Amanah-DAP press conference after announcing campaign plans for the Sungai Besar by-election scheduled on June 18.

Abbas said 100 youth members from each party will work together to campaign for the Pakatan Harapan candidate.

Ironically, PKR Youth representatives were absent from the joint press conference.

Meanwhile, according to a PKR source, the negotiations between Azmin and Selangor PAS commissioner Iskandar Abdul Samad have come to a stalemate.

The source said grassroots party leaders are beginning to blame Amanah for the current "mess".

"They (Amanah members) should have remained in PAS instead of forming another party.

"Then, they would have been the voice of reason in PAS," he added.

Nazri awaits Dr M in Kuala Kangsar for some 'sparring sessions'

Posted: 24 May 2016 11:49 PM PDT

Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz has welcomed Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad to Kuala Kangsar for some "bertumbuk-tumbuk" (sparring session) during campaigning for the June 18 by-election

"I will wait for Dr Mahathir in Kuala Kangsar.

"This is a free democratic country. Mahathir is free to go anywhere. He is not being held under ISA detention unlike during his time.

"So we welcome him, I'll wait for him in Kuala Kangsar for ' bertumbuk-tumbuk'. We will fight la," Nazri, who is Padang Rengas MP, told reporters at Parliament lobby.

Earlier this month, Dr Mahathir had called on the opposition to ensure straight fights with Barisan Nasional in Kuala Kangsar and Sungai Besar parliamentary by-elections.

Nazri said he believed Dr Mahathir has lost credibility and his presence in Kuala Kangsar would only help Barisan.

"Nobody will trust him anymore. A lot have lost faith in him and in his most unbecoming character.
"I don't think he will attract a lot of votes but I think people just dislike his presence there and will vote for us, which is a good thing," he said.

Comments (0)